The TES FE Awards 2017 are taking place on Friday 24 February 2017 and we are delighted to once again be sponsoring the Employer Engagement Award.
The awards celebrate and reward the dedication and expertise of the people and teams who continue to make a significant contribution to improving the skill levels of young people and adult learners. They are open to anyone working in the UK FE sector; colleges; work-based learning providers; adult and community learning providers; offenders’ learning establishments; and specialist designated institutes.
Read about ELATT Connected Learning who won the award in 2016.
As well as empoyer engagement there are awards for:
- Lifetime achievement
- Support for learners
- Contribution to the local community
- Best teaching and learning initiative
- Outstanding use of technology for improving teaching, learning and assessment
- Marketing/communications campaign of the year
- Employer engagement
- Assessor of the year
- Professional services team of the year
- Apprenticeship programme of the year
- Teacher of the year
- FE leader of the year
- FE college of the year
- Training provider of the year
- Sixth-form college of the year
- Overall FE provider of the year