What is the Edge Innovation Fund looking for?
The EIF is now open and looking for projects which are disruptive and innovative in their thinking and approach, challenging the current education system approach.
All potential projects must meet the following criteria. They must:
- Be innovative
- Be disruptive and challenging to the current education system approach
- Address the need for a broad and balanced curriculum containing both vocational and academic learning
- Address Edge’s strategic priorities – namely:
- support making education relevant – empowering young people to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviour needed for success as adults, workers and citizens to play a role in society and address challenging global issues; supporting employers to feel that young people have the qualities they are looking for in a changing economy.
- support a broad, flexible and engaging education
- support high quality, respected professional and vocational education
- support education being connected to employers and the community
All projects must also have, or be able to secure, at least 20% of the total project cost through match funding.