Now more than ever before, the implications of Brexit, Covid-19 and the fourth industrial revolution are exacerbating the scale of skill shortages across the UK. Edge regularly convenes key organisations and academics to produce a series of skills shortage bulletins exploring skills shortages across key areas of the economy.
This in-person event will mark the launch of our ninth skills shortages bulletin
Join us as we bring together an expert panel including:
- Katherine Emms, Education and Policy Senior Researcher, Edge Foundation
- Laura Burley, Director of Public Affairs, Open University
- Kathleen Henehan, Senior Research and Policy Analyst, Resolution Foundation
- Joysy John, CEO, 01Founders
- Laura-Jane Rawlings, CEO, Youth Employment UK