Edge were delighted to announce the launch of the Edge Post Covid-19 Revival Fund earlier this year. This one-off fund with up to £250,000 of grant funding available, welcomed grants of between £10,000 and £50,000. The Post Covid-19 Revival Fund is now closed to applications. All applicants have been notified and an announcement of the successful projects will be made once due diligence has been completed.
The purpose of the fund is to address the educational challenges arising from the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis. The fund will be a responsive programme of grant funding, open to institutions and not-for-profit organisations working in the educational sector to support the development of projects and initiatives to revive education and support the sector to build back better.
Applications for funding were invited to support medium and long term projects addressing a post Covid-19 education scenario.
Projects must support at least one of Edge’s strategic priorities:
- A broad, flexible and engaging education
- High quality respected professional and vocational education
- Education connected to employers and the community
And address at least one of the following issues or challenges arising from the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis:
- How professional and vocational education, including apprenticeships, can be delivered and supported by online learning. This can include the development of online curriculum and resources; and/or how to deliver training in the use of online and remote learning for teaching professionals
- How to deliver mentoring and support for students and/or apprentices whether studying within educational institutions, in the workplace or remotely
- How to deliver and develop essential employability skills in young people when relationships with employers and the community may have been disrupted or otherwise affected by the Covid-19 crisis
- How education, including apprenticeships, could be delivered differently or better following the Covid-19 crisis.
The fund is now closed to applicants.
You can download a copy of the Fund Prospectus here for more details.
The Application Form can be downloaded here.
The Risk Assessment/Register template can be downloaded here.
Edge commissioned NfER to produce a document called “How to deliver an effective grant-funded project on technical and professional education”. We recommend all applicants to review this document which can be downloaded here.
Completed application forms and supporting risk documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the application process that have not been addressed in the Prospectus, you can contact us at email@example.com. We are not at this time able to respond to telephone enquiries.