Have you already benefited from employing Graduate Apprentices? Maybe you’re an employer thinking of expanding your training opportunities into Graduate Apprenticeships and want to learn more - or do you have an interest in learning and international thinking?
Edge Foundation’s recently published report Apprenticeships: Developing Scotland’s Future Workforce on Graduate Apprenticeships(GAs) has shown that Scottish employers are crying out for more degree-level, work-based learning to address their future skills needs and post-pandemic recovery.
Hear from employers, experts and apprentices - this is your opportunity to join the conversation and find out why GAs are vital now, and for the future of work in Scotland.
- Olly Newton, Executive Director of Edge Foundation as he hosts a webinar event alongside;
- Paul Campbell, Head of Learning and Organisational Development at Scottish Water and; Chair of the Scottish Apprenticeship Advisory Board (SAAB) Employer Engagement Group; and
- David Scott, Graduate Apprentice at Aviva and Scottish Apprenticeship Advisory Board (SAAB) Apprenticeship Engagement Group member.
The discussion will:
- look at the features and benefits of Graduate Apprenticeships
- discuss the key findings of the report
- look at what this means for the future of GAs, employers, learners and learning providers
- allow for Q&A